Randstad Technologies has partnered with a top healthcare client who delivers unparalleled healthcare solutions for their customers. Our client's integrated healthcare system allows their employees to play an integral part in their mission to serve their customers and community. If you are interested in learning more please apply to the following role
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46.22 - 52.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We are seeking a mid to senior level highly motivated candidate to take ETL/Oracle DB developer position to work on a fast paced team responsible for creating and maintaining high quality ETL processes to support a large data warehouse and a few dozen data marts, which are in an Oracle database. The person will be working on multiple development projects while providing support to existing processes in production.
You will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing and supporting applications. The candidate will be working closely with ETL Leads Managers.
- Coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting and implementation of Informatica maps.
- Review and Analyze functional requirements, mapping documents, assist in problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Work with different application groups and deliver effective solutions.
- Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents.
- Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing.
- Support System testing.
- Work with multiple teams and report to technical leads.
- Able to work in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Production support and maintenance of applications.
- Performance Tuning of Informatica Mappings, processes and load routines.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related area of study.
- Experience working with large scale applications.
- 6 + years of experience with Informatica tool set with good working experience in Informatica 8.6.1.
- Must have sound experience using databases such as Oracle.
- Data Warehouse ETL design and development methodologies knowledge and experience is required.
- strong Unix and Shell Scripting experience is must.
- Broad-based cross-functional IT experience in application development and interface design is essential.
- Must be able to interpret the transformation rules and develop the software components to support the same.
- Excellent Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Must work well in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Healthcare domain knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.