We are seeking a QA Specialist to help build and support its robotic process automation (RPA) products. RPA has emerged as a fast-growing area of healthcare because of its ability to create tangible ROI for healthcare providers. As a member of our team, you will build and maintain software that supports our internal and external clients in creating robotic processes that will generate millions of dollars in benefit for providers to help them better serve their communities better.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop, monitor, and support product quality through development and utilization of multi-level automated and manual testing, participation in peer design reviews, code reviews, performance testing, and functional testing.
- Assist in software deployments and post-deployment regression testing.
- Conduct root-cause analyses on client or compliance issues.
- Recommend, interpret, and comply with quality assurance standards.
- Outline quality assurance policies and procedures and contribute to our internal collaborative documentation.
- Be a point of contact for product teams as it relates to quality assurance.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.