We are seeking a software developer to help build and support our robotic process automation products. You will be part of a growing team working on building and maintaining software that will generate millions of dollars in benefit for providers to better serve their communities. If you are interested in joining an award-winning organization, apply today!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop software with a focus on usability, dependability, maintainability, and performance.
- Participate in peer design reviews, code reviews, performance testing, and functional testing with a focus on product quality.
- Execute software deployments and post-deployment regression testing.
- Contribute to our internal collaborative documentation and customer-facing documentation.
- Directly support internal and external clients as needed.
- Stay current with software industry trends, tools, technologies, and best-practices, and incorporate them into your work.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.