- 2+ years of experience with digital accessibility remediation
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Recent experience building Kotlin Android apps
- Expertise in testing with assistive technologies, such as TalkBack
- Expert knowledge in Android accessibility best practices and understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and compliance standards
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $100 - 125 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Remediate/fix accessibility violations in Android apps
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.