Sr. Full Stack Developer
job summary: Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / MIS / Math or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- 5+ years of REST experience
- 4+ years of experience working with .NET / .NET Core with C#
- 4+ years of experience working with Typescript / Angular / Node.js
- 3+ years of database experience
- 3+ years of experience in application design and architecture. Solid understanding of industry patterns for application architecture and integration
- 3+ years of devops experience - e.g. terraform, k8s, jenkins
- +1 year of team lead experience
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with highly secured systems.
- Experience developing high scale mission critical systems.
- Experience working in Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience with Cypress
location: Hartford, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $65.00 - 81.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Technical lead for engineering API based IT solutions.
- Partner with Product Owner and other stakeholders to translate business needs into viable solutions.
- Design, implement and maintain applications.
- Mentor and assist team members on various aspects of technical solutions, providing guidance on best practices and proven techniques.
- Champion and advocate modern software engineering practices.
- Take ownership of our digital products from conception to delivery.
- Write code according to team guidelines - PR, Event Driven, IaC, CICD, Portability, Versioning, Test Driven.
- Lead a culture of Collaborate, Learn, Innovate, Scale, Own.
- You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET Core
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.