Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free reach out to me - email@example.com or 678-695-4323
- Window Server administration
- 2 or more years of PKI experience
- Understanding of X.509, RSA and general certificate management processes
- Must be able to provide physical support at the Data Center Ability to be on call
- Understanding of physical controls around encryption materials
- Experience with Hardware Security Modules (HSMs)
- CISSP or other security related certification.
- Cloud Infrastructure experience
- Secrets management vaulting solutions (HashiCorp vault, CyberArk, etc)
- Power shell experience and or scripting experience
- Microsoft Online Certificate Services Provider (OCSP)
- Identity and Access Management Experience
- Experience preparing detailed architecture, design documents, authoring Certificate Polices and Certification Practice Statements (CP/CPS)
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provide operations support in the day to day tasks involved with an enterprise level PKI infrastructure.
- You will assigned are to help analyze, identify gaps, design, build, and support a complaint key management/PKI environment.
- You will analyze, evaluate, and document weaknesses in cryptographic security systems and algorithms for remediation.
- You will support day to day requirements for certificate and key management infrastructure.
- Providing innovative solutions to automate repetitive tasks.
- Assist in researching, troubleshooting, and resolving a variety of PKI related issues.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- PKI (2 years of experience is required)
- Hardware Security Modules
- Azure (2 years of experience is preferred)
- SECURITY ENGINEER (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.