job summary: Project Overview:
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Enable better self-service for customers by improving the Looker Admin and Ask Looker pages. This should lead to reduced customer support requests and increase in ease of use of admin configuration and setup.
- Discuss and understand requirements and scope of feature improvements
- Implement features and ask questions to clarify and unblock themselves
- Iterate based on feedback/review from engineers, PM, and designer
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Communication skills: give quick updates on progress or blockers. Ask for help. Give and take constructive feedback.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks efficiently
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As a front-end web developer they will be responsible for working on small projects with collaboration with the Tech Lead, Product Manager, and UI/UX designer. They will be building out UI features that will be shipping to production.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.