job summary: Required:
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS Package development and T-SQL for database development
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or related field required. (4 additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor's degree).
- Three or more years of strong Informatics/ETL experience, SQL Server experience (Version 2005 or higher), T- SQL experience, Visual Studio (Version 2005 or higher), SQL SSIS experience, and SQL & Querying Tuning.
- With an additional 1 year experience in working closely with business and IT stakeholders to define problems and design large-scale, enterprise class solutions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Background in the healthcare industry.
- Experience gathering business requirements.
- Expertise in working closely with business and IT stakeholders to define problems and design large-scale, enterprise class solutions in a leadership role.
- Experience with Control-M, ServiceNow
- Experience developing with cloud technologies, especially in Azure
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting database ETL solutions using SQL Server SIS packages and advanced SQL development according to established specifications and business requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.