An Engineering Manager is part of a key team of technology professionals that applies scientific, mathematical and social principles to design, build, and maintain technology products, devices, systems and solutions. These technology products and solutions provide amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business. The scope, responsibility and accountability are at the solution level.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 220,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The Product data plane within the Nordstrom Analytic Platform and its technical evolution
- The development of both canonical and integrated data objects from event-based data ingestion pipelines
- Developing and fostering a healthy and collaborative culture for your team that embodies both industry best practices and Nordstrom values
- Growing and developing an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact
- Driving the roadmap and technical vision for the team, collaborate with product groups and partner teams to deliver value to our customers
- Influencing key decisions on architecture and implementation of scalable, reliable, and cost-effective engineering solutions
- Being the bar raiser, pushing the limit on how solutions are designed and built, how systems are operated, and how we support our engineers to deliver better experiences for our customers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.