We're looking for someone to join our Engineering management team, responsible for the software and systems that power our commercial operations. Your customers include our call center operators, healthcare providers, patients, and internal engineers. Your team delivers software on top of Salesforce and integrates the custom Salesforce application with our backend services.
This is a new role on a high visibility team with huge potential and impact.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $175,000 - 215,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work cross-functionally with leadership across Product Management, QA, Operations, Commercial, and others, to deliver on products, improve process, and define strategy
- Manage and inspire teams of engineers Improve software development processes and practices to ensure high quality deliverables
- Coordinate delivery of product according to features and schedules
- Recruit and hire top notch engineering talent
- Grow and mentor engineers
- Manage relationships with software contractors
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Salesforce (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.