Our Major Financial Client is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst.
- Knowledge of:
- Experienced in Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Bachelor's degree in related field
-CyberArk(Required) & HashiCorp
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Individual will be responsible for supporting Enterprise Credential Password Management solution (CyberArk).
Perform day to day operational activities, provide credential management guidance to application development team for application development and implementation.
Support automation of manual/semi-manual credential management processes and provide 24/7 on-call support for user/application production issues.
Applicant should have an excellent understanding of authentication, authorization, access control, and credential password management.
Follow software life cycle methodologies to support design and documentation creation, perform UAT testing, support/resolve issues related to NonProd/Prod.
- 2 - 5 years of Enterprise Credential Password Management experience and or Enterprise Credential Password Management tool/utility.
- 2 - 5 years of application development or support coupled with infrastructure experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and managing priorities with minimal supervision
- strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Experience using analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience negotiating effectively and facilitating conflict resolution
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Understanding of SailPoint
- Handle deployment related activities which is often after hours and/or weekends.
- Incorporating process changes and updates into the Standard Operation Procedures.
- Troubleshoot application/platform access issues and escalate as necessary.
- Experience providing direct support to IT business application and related infrastructure teams in a complex multi-platform operating environment
- 2 - 3 years of experience with databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, UDB)
- 2 - 3 years of experience with application or infrastructure support on the following platform: Unix, Active Directory, Windows, Application Servers (Weblogic and Tomcat)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or related field or equivalent work experience.
+ CyberArk certification
+ 2 - 5 years of experience with programming languages (Java, Perl, SQLs, VB Script, Java Script, UNIX Korn Shell Script, PowerShell) and understanding of protocols (Active Directory, SSL, SSH, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP)
+ 2 - 5 years of experience or understanding of reporting tool such as Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS) or similar.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level:
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.