job summary: Job Description:
Senior Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer - Contractor position Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in core Java and J2EE development. (Sr. Java J2EE Full Stack - developer experience)
- 3+ years EJB, JPA, JAXP, JMS experience
- 2+ years IBM MQ experience
- 2+ strong Database/SQL experience with a preference towards Sybase.
- 2+ years Web Development (HTML, Java Script, REST, SOAP, CSS, XML, Servlets) experience
- 2+ years Glassfish, JBoss or Websphere experience
- Familiarity with standard Java coding practices and strong understanding in SDLC.
- Basic Unix/Linux Shell scripting
- ReactJS experience is a plus
- DROOLS experience is a plus
- Migration of C++ code to other languages like Java is a strong plus
- Experience with Bloomberg, Markit and other security data vendors is a plus
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $57.50 - 67.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Demonstrated ability to work well with different business users and stakeholders group
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Application issue diagnosis skills
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a dynamic, high demand environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- J2EE DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.