Our client located in Jacksonville, FL has immediate openings for a highly motivated Sr. Tech Solutions Architect
to join their dynamic and growing team.
The ideal candidate will be full of enthuasim and drive. The client is open to 100% remote resources, with the ability to work EST hours. Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions using Python to enable Customer Experience applications. Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products. Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- May include database knowledge in; SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, dBase, MS Access, etc
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions using Python
- Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Excellent understanding of RESTful Architecture style.
- We expect the candidate to have ability to take methodical approach to evaluate various libraries with pros and cons to meet business / technical requirements.
- Excellent understanding of Python programming mode and required libraries to develop REST API Services.
- Must have demonstrated experience developing REST APIs using Python.
- Must have demonstrated experience processing batch files using Python
- Must have demonstrated experience developing scheduling of batch processes
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
The preferred qualifications listed below reflect desired knowledge, skill, and/or experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
- Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
Relevant Development certifications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Python (5 years of experience is required)
- NLP (3 years of experience is required)
- Natural Language Processing (3 years of experience is required)
- Sentiment Analysis (3 years of experience is required)
- Restful API (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.