Our client in St. Louis, Missouri is looking for an Application Security Architect to join their team for a permenant position. The ideal candidate will have experience with:
Static and dynamic code testing, code reviews, ethical hacking skillsets, ecurity reviews, end to end security assessments, vulnerability testing, authentications and API's
location: CHESTERFIELD, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Determines infrastructure and application security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements against established security standards, risk assessment methodology, and client requirements.
- Researches information security standards; conducts application security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; researches threats and attack vectors that impact applications
- Plans, coordinates, and leads in the design, integration, development, validation and implementation of specific security policies, systems and services.
- Leads security design as well as application architectural reviews
- Maintains documentation related to application security including the development of secure coding policies, procedures and standards, as well as ensures the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) used in entities includes necessary security checkpoints, code review methodologies, etc
- Ensures application security program aligns with industry frameworks such as the NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO27001, FFIEC Cyber Security Framework, PCI, and others as applicable.
- Mentors IT Services Cyber Security team and other IT staff members to enhance their knowledge of information security concepts, practices, tools, strategies, etc., and to improve the overall effectiveness of the information security program at.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.