job summary: Needed software tools/skills:
Must have skills/attributes:
- SOAP UI , MONGODB, Cucumber tool , Selenium Basic and Advanced
Nice to have skills/attributes:
- Healthcare Eligibility HIPAA 834 knowledge, AGILE - Gerkin language understanding, End to End Testing, Good Communication skills and ownership. Rest API ,
- MongoDB , SPLUNK , Cloud based Performance testing ( JMETER , GATLING)
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 56.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Serve as a primary IT Quality resource for medium-size projects to large-size projects
- Engage and participate in Functional discussion as a QE via Scrum calls and collaboration.
- Perform Manual testing , while enhance the tools to be Automated.
- Expertise in developing automated test scripts using Selenium, Cucumber, with integration to Jenkins and potentially Sauce labs
- Experience in testing GUI applications, web services and/or web applications (Backend and frontend)
- Experience in testing REST services
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in Agile development environments
- Learn/Explore Health care Eligibility process.
- Experience in relational and NOSQL DB like MongoDB
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- SOAP UI
- HIPAA 834
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.