To join our team as a Salesforce Technical Lead, you will directly impact a mission-driven, energetic workforce who are changing the way people use energy. As a Salesforce Technical Lead in our IT Professional Services team, you will provide Technical leadership to our Client Implementation and Support Teams in the Professional Services Department.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Works, under the leadership of our Technical managers, with the appropriate experience, knowledge, and skillsets to interact with various client stakeholders
- Help the Support team solve complex Salesforce issues quickly.
- Provides hands-on daily management of the Technical staff
- Monitors Salesforce releases and assess impact to our products/code
- Monitor the health of Salesforce Orgs and perform/lead regular cleanup to meet the Governor limits
- Perform technical design and code reviews.
- Drives customer escalated issues and all efforts towards an effective resolution
- Provide development estimates for Changes/new Work that are requested by the client teams.
- Provides technical guidance and design to the team when needed.
- Deep understanding of the product solutions and business drivers to support prioritization and management of work in accordance to business needs
- Identifies and solves for evolving gaps and emerging needs in skills, processes, tools, and capacity to support a scalable, cost-effective team
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and partners on emerging products, skills, and technologies
- Implements, monitors, and identifies opportunities for improvement to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Leads a team of Developers who work on our home-grown Salesforce-based applications.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Salesforce (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.