Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for contributing in the RF Design of the regional cellular network and aid with the deployment of 3G/4G/5G technologies.
- Regulatory - Prepare FCC/FAA and EME/RFE submissions accurately and in a timely manner, tracking their successful analysis and implementation as per HQs directive and requirements. Ensure appropriate follow-up is done to receive Regulatory Construction and In Service Approvals in a timely manner.
- Quality Assurance - Ensure proper installation of equipment and RF Mitigation at each cell site by reviewing close-out/sweep packages and ensuring it meets RF objectives and direction. Work with RF, Construction and Performance Engineers on appropriate resolution. Secondary responsibilities include:
- Create search areas within their geographic area of responsibility; working with the performance team to understand area and issues within his/her sector; and working with System Performance counterpart to understand issues and help reduce Lost Calls and Ineffective Attempts within their sector. Other responsibilities include:
-Create and supply cell site translations; performing drive testing to evaluate search area candidate as necessary; beginning to identify location specific needs for new cells taking baseline, performance, capacity, and population into consideration; and evaluating coverage problems and requirements for coverage cells. MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Extensive knowledge of FCC Emissions and RF Safety guidelines
- Proficient on RF/Regulatory and PM Software: Atoll, Fuze/Siterra, Roofmaster/Roofview
- Expert in office computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Proficient on Programming Languages: VBA, Python, Tableau, C++
- RF System Optimization techniques for voice and data for Nortel, Motorola, and/or Nokia infrastructure
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts, and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field. DESIRED SKILLS:
General understanding and or working knowledge in one or more of the following platforms and/or technologies:
- Voice cells infrastructure including: Lucent, Motorola, Nortel, CDMA data Digital
- Communications including: DS1, DS3, Fiber, ISDN
- Operating systems and applications including: UNIX, Windows, MS Office
- Wireless data service including: CDPD, CDMA, CSD, STP, RF Fingerprinting Analog, CDMA, Flexent Modular cells (CDMA & PCS), RMT software, and 3G technology
- Test equipment including: T-Birds, DataPro, pilot scanners, baseline equipment, spectrum analyzers EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS:
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the cellular or telecommunications industry
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.