Sr. Java Developer
The Senior Java Web Developer will be responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of application software supporting business applications. The position requires participation in the complete system development life cycle including post implementation support. The developer provides technical consulting to management, business users, and works closely with other developers as a mentor. Skills:
- Java/ J2EE
- Angular/ React JS
- Spring Framework (Spring Rest, Spring Boot, Spring Transactions)
- Unix Shell scripting (Solaris)
- PL/SQL and SQL tuning
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Perform complex programming assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods, and best practices.
- Design application and database components for development projects.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Internet solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
- Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- J2EE PROGRAMMER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.