Our client is currently hiring a Site Support Specialist join the firm's expanding Technology Department. Primary responsibilities include providing 1st and 2nd level technology support for attorneys and staff in their San Francisco office on a variety of hardware and software. As part of a Regional support team, the Site Support Specialist will provide technology support for other offices in the region including travel to these locations as needed. The candidate will participate in firm and department technology initiatives as needed. Overtime may be required. On-call duty is not normally required, however responding during disasters or emergencies is expected.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 36.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Windows OS and application software installation, repair and support.
- Imaging, deployment and support of desktops, laptops and peripherals including user profile provisioning.
- Hardware installation, repair and support including printers, conference room A/V equipment, wireless access points and server room equipment.
- Keeps accurate inventory of supported offices' equipment.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity from desktop and laptop computers.
- Mobile device setup and support.
- Telephone administration, setup and support. Including moves/adds/changes.
- Provide excellent customer service and practice total contact ownership from acknowledgement to closure. Document problem description and resolution using ITSM system. Participate in ticket creation, escalation and follow-up.
- Keep current on the firm's needs with regular communication with Office Administrator; be proactive in identifying technology solutions and preventing potential problems; act as the local office liaison and end-user advocate as it relates to technology.
- Work with other technology department teams including Help Desk, Applications team and Infrastructure team.
- Consistently act in support of overall firm and department initiatives, goals and objectives.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.