job summary: Our client in the Greater Madison Region is looking for a remote ServiceNow Solution Architect for permanent opportunity. Desired Skill Set:
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments
- ServiceNow Pre-Sales Accreditations in all product lines
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) - current or within 6 months of hire
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (CIS-ITSM) - current or within 6 months of hire
- Knowledge of ITIL, minimum Foundation level, ideally higher.
- Additional experience in one of the following product lines: CSM, HR, ITBM, ITOM, Performance Analytics, SecOps, or Software Asset Mgmt.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, Jelly, etc.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodolog
location: FITCHBURG, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist the Pre-Sales team with scoping service engagements typically involving multiple ServiceNow products and complex integrations with client applications/systems
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for projects and as the face of the development team to the customer
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client's business problems and ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices
- Understand customer requirements, translate to solutions, and communicate to clients
- Write/estimate, monitor Developer's work, and own overall quality and delivery of development; may perform a portion of development on Stories that cannot be delegated
- Responsible for Sprint demos and delivery of additional development artifacts, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities if purchased by the client
- Developers and Technical Consultants in relation to technical design standards and implementation of best practices
- Maintain proficient knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and products via webinars, case study, training, and all other resources available
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Provide mentorship and guidance
- Ensure all time is recorded accurately and keep calendar up-to-date with scheduled activities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- ITIL (3 years of experience is required)
- ServiceNow (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.