Working as part of the Global Risk Management team, and reporting to the Senior Director, Client Due Diligence/SOC and Third Party Risk, this role is the vital to the performance of the Client Due Diligence and Third Party Risk programs.
The Third Party and Client Due Diligence Senior Lead will assist in the development, implementation, execution, and maintenance of the Vendor Risk Management and Client Due Diligence Programs strategies and process. The vendor and partner activities include oversight of risk assessments, due diligence, ongoing monitoring, periodic recertification, and termination activities. The Client Due Diligence activities include responding to client due diligence questionnaires, participate in client meetings, facilitating client audits and the expansion of the client due diligence capability.
location: AUSTIN, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Third Party and Partner Risk Management
· Understand and help build the strategy and assist in the development and execution roadmaps and plans for Vendor Risk Management
· Manage the execution of the Third Party Risk Management program through the life cycle
· Partner with the business stakeholders, Third Parties and subject matter experts to ensure program is successfully executed
· Escalate issues and oversee the remediation of issues
· Monitor industry trends, competitive insights, and maintain compliance with regulatory expectations and requirements
· Support and when necessary act on behalf of the Senior Director, Client Due Diligence and Third Party Risk Management Client Due Diligence
· Prepare material such as questionnaires and issue statements for distribution to the clients
· Assist in answering the cases within the client support portals or via email. Escalate client support cases, as appropriate.
· Partner with the Account and Sales teams on meeting Client Due Diligence needs.
· Direct interface with customers, as required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Risk Analyst (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.