job summary: We are
seeking a Senior User Interface Software Engineer
to join our team in Austin, TX!!
Do you want to build web experiences used by millions of users? Then consider this team if you are passionate about developing rich user interfaces for the masses. The team is an innovative, high impactful group that has helped us maintain our stature as one of the top websites in the world today.
location: AUSTIN, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 127,900 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Actively participate in agile team activities such as providing input into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning for solutions
- Participate in ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products
- Actively participate in the engineering community, staying up to date on new web development technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization
- Work with Product Management to understand the challenges that our end users face and partner with UX to design viable front-end solutions
- Design, create, develop, and maintain dynamic user interface templates for multiple applications, complete with page-level unit testing
- Implement front-end frameworks to increase development speed-to-market
- Ensure developed code is highly performant, accessible and SEO friendly based on best practices dictated by Google Lighthouse and WebPageTest
- Actively work with less experienced user interface engineers providing technical guidance and oversight
- Cultivate our culture of sharing ideas, practices, and solutions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- React (3 years of experience is required)
- User Interface
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.