Our Client is looking to hire two Data Analysts to join their growing team. In this role you will analyze, document and design data objects, data quality rules, and data quality tests.Supporting enterprise level data sets and working with application systems for a Fortune 50 company. Ideal candidate for this role will have experience with data analysis, coding and have an intellectual thought process to dissect large volumes of data. Job Duties:
- Create resilient, and sustainable and Data Object Designs and Data Quality Rules.
- Be a product-oriented Data Analyst creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers
- Analyze complex data to identify patterns, detect anomalies in data using statistical tools as well as machine learning algorithms if required
- Collect customer requirements, determine technical issues, conduct analytics, and report insights and findings to executives and engineering teams
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting. Collect, analyze, and report data to meet customer needs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline with 4+ years' experience
- Practical experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Proficient is Sql and no-sql languages, R, Python
- Worked on gathering data from Cassandra, Kafka, MongoDBs. Work with big data on GCP and Azure.
- Handled multi-million records of data. Troubleshooting and fixing data issue
- Data Visualization in any BI tools like Tableau, PowerBI, etc.,
- Collected, analyzed, and reported data to meet customer needs.
- Understanding and application of statistical concepts to solve business problems
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Evaluate various analytical/statistical methods and procedures and provide recommendations of relevance, applicability, efficiency to Catalog and Supply areas
- Work with cross functional group consisting of Engineering, Product, Program managers to drive data-based decisions
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.