This role is a great opportunity to jump start your career within a team that values growth and mentorship to its junior people. Your collaborative approach will be utilized as work with DevOps teams within a global organization. As well as assisting with documenting change requirements upon consultation with key stakeholders. You will be given the mentorship, opportunity support and work life balance to start your career while building that foundation.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- 3 years experience programing python and/or C++, working experience with SQL
- Excel spreadsheet desirable
- Very high level of customer service
- Able to communicate with high level business stake holders
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.