Amazing opportunity for a Site Reliability Engineer at a well-established media company in the Greater LA Area. Candidates will be responsible for building automation to upgrade security systems, implementing security improvements, and conducting periodic audits. The position is a hydrid role and candidates will have the opportunity to work at home and in the office. Great company culture, comp plan, and career growth opportunities.
location: PLAYA VISTA, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Build automation to upgrade systems for security compliance
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements
- Automate user provisioning and roles
- Help build security testing as part of CI/CD pipelines
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems
- Supporting and enhancing our Splunk SIEM setup
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.