- Epic Clarity Data Model certification
- Advanced interpersonal communications skills, to convey highly technical information and instructions to all levels of clinical users in a clear and concise manner, to provide technical support, and to develop and deliver training materials as needed.
- Ability to apply advanced problem-resolution skills to highly complex issues, quickly diagnose problems, and develop, test, and implement appropriate and effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Advanced analytical skills and expertise in documentation and reporting, with the ability to apply metrics, design and run queries, collect and analyze performance data, and produce sophisticated reports and analyses for management use.
- High proficiency SQL as well as in the use of business intelligence tools such as SAP Universe, Web Intelligence and Crystal Reports.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 76 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborates with business, technical, and clinical leaders to plan, develop, implement, and analyze highly-complex clinical informatics systems, and to design integrated reporting and analytics solutions to ensure an optimal and efficient user experience and functionality, integrity, and reliability of systems.
- Serves as a technical leader in collaborating with business operations, healthcare clinicians, and IT applications and technical teams to translate operations workflow and patient experience objectives into technical requirements. Communicates clearly and effectively to others using all communication forms. Develops and maintains good working relationships with customers and teams with whom they work with.
- Performs highly-complex quality assurance testing, designs and runs SQL (Structured Query Language) queries for enhanced and complex medical data access, and plans, develops, and writes documentation of design and deployment processes, workflows, and results.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL (3 years of experience is required)
- Epic Clarity Data Model
- Crystal Reports (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.