Amazing opportunity for a Front End Software Engineer at a well-established media company in the Greater LA Area. Candidates will be responsible for developing prototype systems and enhancing application designs. The position is a hydrid role and candidates will have the opportunity to work at home and in the office. Great company culture, comp plan, and career growth opportunities.
location: PLAYA VISTA, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop, enhance and document detailed application designs and interfaces.
- Develop prototype systems to demonstrate the capabilities of the proposed solution.
- Evaluate existing components for re-usability and applicability.
- Evangelize technical/architectural standards, principles, methodology, patterns and trends.
- Investigate and review 3rd party tools for applicability to the overall solution.
- Demonstrate strong communication skill, problem solving ability and analytical skills.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring other engineers.
- Facilitate cross team and cross component collaboration.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of new technology tools and trends, and apply those tools to improving business processes.
- Articulate and document the application architecture vision.
- Apply industry standard analysis, architecture, and development techniques to assist in providing optimum solutions.
- Review design and code to ensure they are architecturally sound.
- Maintain an organization-wide view of current and future business and application architecture to provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Rest API
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.