job summary: Project Overview:
You will be an expert on YouTube's business model and operations and apply your analytical experience to advise strategy and optimize Partnerships Programs. From scoping to analysis to implementation, you will be responsible for working with global teams on projects that impact the entire partnerships organization. Overall Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain operational processes and update YouTube Knowledge Base platform
- Understand and optimize routing rules across all intake channels, leveraging process best practices and technology to minimize reassignments and optimize efficiency
- Drive standardization and exchange of best practices across different regions and teams, acting as a consultant to the YT Partnership team on internal processes
- Serve as an escalation point for bugs/issues, build and maintain business continuity
- Deep dive into large data sets to answer key business questions using SQL and other data manipulation languages
- Develop and automate data and analytics solutions; iteratively build and prototype new reporting to provide insights at scale
- Use effective data visualizations and analytical skills to simplify complex business questions and derive meaningful recommendations and faster decision making
- Lead end-to-end development and deployment of centralized reports; collaborate with stakeholders, conduct requirements gathering, and translate those into usable products
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to align on best practices, reporting requirements.
- BA/BS Degree, or equivalent experience, with emphasis on work of a quantitative nature.
- 4 years of relevant experience in an analytical function
- Working efficiently with large datasets (proficiency with SQL).
- Distinctive problem solving, strong analytical skills and impeccable product sense and business judgment.
- Comfort with data modeling, reporting, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in workflow management, structuring service queues across intake channels
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends; applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 92 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholder to update knowledge base
- Automate existing reporting pipeline, provide analytical support to the team
- Update documentation, best practices for the program
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.