Amazing opportunity for a Sr Software Engineer at a well-established media company in the Greater LA Area. Candidates will be responsible for producing high quality code, creating dynamic mobile friendly web pages, and implementing UI optimization. The position is a hydrid role and candidates will have the opportunity to work at home and in the office. Great company culture, comp plan, and career growth opportunities.
location: PLAYA VISTA, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Produce and maintain clean, high quality, standards compliant code
- Create dynamic mobile friendly web pages that are cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatible
- Implement user interface optimization and enhancements
- Collaborate with team for integrating presentation layer with web application
- Keep up with current and emerging UI technologies and frameworks
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- REST API
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.