The CRM Technical Lead, Enterprise Applications, will be responsible for providing leadership, design, and technical expertise related to our client's' CRM Implementation. Partner with our North American and Global teams to define business requirements, design technical solutions, configure & implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, and provide ongoing maintenance of the company's CRM platform. Ability to work in a dynamic environment, think creatively, work collaboratively, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Working with our Global and North American teams, collect and define business requirements for a CRM Implementation
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Microsoft D365 CRM platform
- Design End-to-End technical architecture leveraging integrations between Microsoft D365 CRM, Oracle Cloud and Infor WFM.
- Lead technical design sessions and develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives.
- Complete configuration tasks in Microsoft D365 CRM and associated technologies
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Microsoft D365 platform
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting of Microsoft D365 CRM and integrated applications
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of CRM related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform essential functional of the job, as determined by the company
- Minimum of 3 years of Microsoft D365 CRM platform experience
- Experience with Microsoft D365 CRM and/or Salesforce.com in an implementation, support or development capacity.
- Understanding of the core Microsoft D365 CRM modules with functional knowledge of the entire product suite; one or more Microsoft D365 CRM certifications preferred
- Basic understanding of relational databases
- Ability to implement change initiatives in a multi-site organization
- Presentation and group facilitation skills, including adaptation to various audiences such as first-line employees, management and customers, and providing graphic and narrative interpretations and explanations of quantitative and qualitative information
- strong customer and results orientation
- Has advanced problem-solving skills and an ability to effect change
- Has advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures. A collaborator with demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to be an effective member of and lead project teams
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently
- Advanced skill in clear and concise oral and written communication
Working Conditions and Physical/Mental Demands
- Skill in planning, organizing, monitoring and ensuring achievement of milestones in projects or assignments, including elements performed by team members and collaborators
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with executives, clients, prospects, and staff, in group settings and in situations requiring high performance and results.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Required attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Occasional local and regional/national travel for presentations, meetings, and visits.
- Regular talking and hearing
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Reading and analyzing reports and data, including computer usage
- Flexibility in working hours to support our Global (European) and North America teams
location: PARSIPPANY, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The CRM Technical Lead, Enterprise Applications, will be responsible for providing leadership, design, and technical expertise related to our client's' CRM Implementation. Partner with our North American and Global teams to define business requirements, design technical solutions, configure & implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, and provide ongoing maintenance of the company's CRM platform. Ability to work in a dynamic environment, think creatively, work collaboratively, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- MS Dynamics 365 (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.