Amazing opportunity for a BI Developer at a well-established media company in the Greater LA Area. Candidates will be responsible for developing ETL processes, enabling data visualization, and executing test cases to ensure high quality deliverables. The position is a hydrid role and candidates will have the opportunity to work at home and in the office. Great company culture, comp plan, and career growth opportunities.
location: PLAYA VISTA, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and support ETL processes using SQL, Python and Airflow
- Code scripts to integrate with new data sources or targets via API, SFTP or Email
- Develop data pipelines to enable business intelligence, data visualization, machine learning and application integration
- Design and develop reporting solutions in MicroStrategy or Tableau
- Collaborate with various departments to ideate and implement optimal data solutions
- Prepare and execute Test cases/scripts to ensure high quality deliverables
- Participate in a regular on-call support rotation
- Work in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- ETL (2 years of experience is preferred)
- SQL (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Data Warehouse
- Data Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.