Our Major Financial client is seeking a Senior Data /Business Analyst.
o Great experience with exposure to applications like CRT, CDW, MIDAS, LMWS, HSC, Selling System
o Good working knowledge/experience with BDAP/Hadoop
o Good working experience with Jira and Atlassian tool chain
o Good data analysis skill and experience in writing SQL queries for DB2 & Sybase
o Some/basic AWS experience or exposure
o Exposure to modern delivery (SAFe)
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Drive requirement gathering sessions, document, refine and articulate requirements to stakeholders.
- Conduct data analysis on various TDS system and Warehouse to define user stories, conduct impact analysis and STTM mapping and lead mapping data elements from legacy system(s) into new transactional data store effort.
- Work in a tightly coupled Agile environment across multiple teams.
- Work closely with development/technical team members to refine/document technical requirements
- Create Test Plans, Test Strategy and User Acceptance test scenarios and manage User Acceptance Testing schedule. Execute test cases and capture results for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Lead and conduct weekly status meeting and provide updates on a regular basis
- Write SQL queries to query relational databases
- Manage and track action items, issues, and risks associated with assigned projects
- Follow up on open items to ensure resolution and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Creates ad hoc reporting, as necessary, capture and clearly communicate results from analysis
- Work under limited direction and independently determine and develop approach to solutions
- Experience level:
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.