The Enterprise Resource Project Management Office (ERPMO) is seeking a contractor to fill Project Manager contract role leading IT projects.
We strongly prefer Agile/Scrum experience including the corresponding organizational change management necessary to lead projects using those methodologies. Leadership Skill Competencies:
- Results Oriented: Managing quality, cost, and speed of IT projects. Achieving planned project durations with high quality and customer satisfaction is critically important to the role.
- Highly Collaborative: Building a collaborative, productive team.
- Customer Engagement: Engaging and managing all relationships from within the ERPMO, enterprise IT teams (sponsor, developers, architect, QA) and Business sponsors.
- Effective stakeholder engagement: Detailed, immediate establishment of relationships. Maintain consistent communication both formally with reports and informally, by becoming a trusted advisor.
- strong Communicator and Influencer: Great communication and motivational skills to manage a large, diverse team. Present and facilitate meetings to management, stakeholders, teams.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $64 - 74 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Scale: Management of small, medium, and large projects (ask for budget, team size and scope). Candidate to provide details in resume or summary.
- Type: Application Development - Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
- Tools: MS Project, SharePoint, Teams, TFS, AzDO
- Certifications: CAPM, PMP, Scrum (CSM, CSP), these certifications are preferred, not required
- Planning: Specific examples in defining, estimating, scheduling, updating, and reporting project deliverables and resources in a detailed fashion using a PM tool such as MS Project.
- Scope: All phases of project management from HLP (High Level Planning) through Execution and Deployment.
- Must have managed at least one large project through the full project lifecycle.
- Management: Working with stakeholders to help define and manage project scope.
- Risk management: Foreseeing risk and potential impact to team and project. Reporting risk mitigation formally and communicating to appropriate managers.
- Metrics: Formal project reporting including measuring of baselines, budget, resource planning, and quality. Performance metrics and accountability: Burn down charts.
- Work force management: Formally managing a diverse team. Responsible for forecasting future project needs, and time-tracking for all project resources.
- Vendor management: SOW (statement of work), contract negotiation, POC (proof of concept).
- 3rd Party management: Remote resources, consultants.
- Change management: Implementation of large projects and the impact of environmental and cultural changes.
- Create and maintain artifacts: Project plans, schedules, budgets, risk, communication plans, status reports.
- Adaptive: Flexibility in assignments, teams. Open to movement and change within the ERPMO.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Agile Methodology
- Scrum Master
- MS Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.