Sr. Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer
you will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best, while leading the engineering efforts of one of our scrum teams. You will be challenged to engineer right-sized solutions for complex business problems. You will architect, design and develop robust and scalable server-side software for high-volume transactional web-based applications.
location: Mission, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 133,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Design, develop and maintain framework for web-based applications to enhance the performance and reliability
· Participate in the development of new industry-leading products leveraging the technologies we use
· Design and develop service-oriented architecture solutions that integrating with complex database and third-party components
· Construct and manage services published to both internal and external consumers
· Architect, design and develop platform level components including event architectures, messaging, and caching solutions
· Collaborate on developing best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements
· Guide, coach and mentor team members as required, assisting in the team's skills development during software development projects.
· Analyze and conceive solutions, and develop prototypes for next generation components to extend platform architecture, solve complex business problems and extend business functionality
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- RESTful (4 years of experience is required)
- JAVA DEVELOPER (4 years of experience is required)
- SPRING (4 years of experience is required)
- FullStack (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.