Our client, a large Financial Services institution is looking for Big Data/ Python developers to work on an exciting project! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit www.RandstadUSA.com to view.
location: Summit, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $57.00 - 61.60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
1. Hands on Data engineer with in-depth knowledge of Distributed big data systems, data modeling, coding,
2. Experience working with Agile teams adopting and enforcing best practices related to data ETL and metadata management.
3. Have a proven experience working in enterprise distributed systems with an expertise in root cause analysis, troubleshooting, debugging, testing
4. Expert in API based architecture and have proven experience of building scalable and responsive enterprise API platforms.
5. Well versed with python stack including core , distributed and numerical python.
6. Ability to design and be involved with solution architecture.
7. Collaboration with the business , other enterprise technology architects & engineering teams.
8. Collaborate with data Scientists and build scripts to meet their data needs for ML Model Development.
9. Develop, deploying or managing data pipelines Enterprise CI/CD.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.