The Software Engineer position will be responsible for hands-on development as well as lead the development of Next Generation Enterprise solutions for Global eCommerce. SE will be responsible for application development in support of the multi-platform roadmap. Responsible for application architecture, ensure high performance, scalability and availability for those applications.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Areas of responsibility include:
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards
- Drives technical vision and influences product roadmap and vision
- Implement large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high level design
- Supervise the work of cross-functional groups of engineers, including offshore associates
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
- Documents testing and maintenance of application corrections and improvements
- Influence decisions, builds consensus, and resolves conflicts constructively and proactively
- Supports business objectives and ensures the business needs are being me
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.