We are currently sourcing for an Sr Android Developer to work in Durham, NC!
We're looking for product-aware engineers who are passionate, inquisitive, and responsible individuals to help deliver the best mobile experience to our customers. The ideal candidate is deeply entrenched in mobile development, with a passion for using the right tools and frameworks to guide the development of stable, robust, and resilient apps that best serve our customer base.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Collaborating with architecture, security, and UXD to build architecturally compliant apps
- Partnering with platform squads to define mobile engineering standards, and tooling
- Providing mobile thought leadership to advance PI's mobile outcomes and facilitate a mobile-first attitude
- Serving as Mobile advocates for the adoption of experiences that solve the needs of our digitally minded customers ?
- Staying ahead of the curve by aligning architecture, user experience, and security with chapters and COEs?
- Supporting a mobile-first world through upskilling and augmenting squads with deep mobile expertise
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Kotlin (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Android SDK, Gradle
- Android Studio
- Google Developer APIs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.