- Coordinate the installation and configuration, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Help develop images for Windows and MAC workstations as part of the cloud migration strategy
- Work with engineers and developers to make sure that the client images are conforming to requirements to move to cloud
- Solid experience with Windows and MAC clients
- Assist with the provisioning of the images for Azure migration support making sure that the images have the software required for proper operations
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
3-6 Years Experience - in the provisioning and configuration of windows and MAC client environments
High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.