job summary: Position Overview
Our team at Client in San Rafael is seeking a talented experienced Full Stack Software Engineer.
We are looking for a candidate passionate about helping our customers by building secure, efficient, and well-designed software. We are looking for a candidate who wants to tackle difficult and interesting challenges and help build and improve the web services and widgets the help customers every day. Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum 7 to 10 years' experience as a software engineer
- A passion and dedication for writing highly scalable, reliable code
- Team player - you love to teach others about cool new tricks you learned and absorb tips and tricks from developers; love solving problems as a team across platforms
- A desire to learn
- Able to understand a customer-first approach
- strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 93 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, develop, test, maintain, document, and support new functionality and iterative improvements, to API and Widgets
- Collaborate with other software engineers, quality assurance engineers, and stakeholders
- Consistently communicate
- Stay informed of latest trends in software development
- Assist in the support of production systems
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.