Our client is looking to hire two Administrative Assistants for their growing team. In this role you will be responsible for be for handling customer complaints and issues, entry level data analysis and audits. Supporting a Fortune 50 Company. Ideal candidate for this role must be detailed oriented have outstanding communication and work in a fast-paced environment. Description:
- Performs a variety of administrative functions. Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget. Requires a high school diploma with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
location: Remote, California
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Data Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.