If you're a Technical Animator and looking for an amazing new role then keep reading! This opening is a direct hire opportunity and for a client located in San Diego that is expanding its team
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Animation pipeline software, rigging, and animation.
- Technical setup of human, quadrupeds, and bipedal characters and creatures.
- Animation techniques in addition to working knowledge of large, scalable multiplayer
- If you don't meet 100% of these requirements, don't worry. Your desire to learn and your ability to work in a diverse, collaborative environment is just as important to us.
- Many more - apply to hear about it!
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Motion Builder
- Character Rigging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.