Our client, an advertising technology company that creates an intelligent exchange that differentiates and enhances the value of ad inventory for both buyers and sellers, is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer. As a leader in analytics, real time technology, and digital formats, they create, measure and optimize campaigns for scale and performance.
- 7+ years experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to address / debug cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Microservices architecture experience.
- SQL experience, we're a MySQL and Snowflake shop with Looker for the reporting layer.
- Exposure to AWS and services such as (Lambda, Kinesis, Cognito, S3, SQS, SNS, API Gateway.)
- Worked with feature flagging, A/B testing and in a CI/CD environment.
- Exposure to ad tech, big data, data visualization, JAM stack, user centered design and CDNs.
- Framework experience (React, Vue.js, Gatsby, Angular.)
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Maintain, write and test code for client side SDK, formats SDK and analytics SDK.
- Maintain, write and test code for user interfaces that are built with React and Redux.
- Perform code reviews.
- Work with QA, design and product teams to deliver on product roadmap tasks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.