Sr. User Interface Engineer
Our client is looking for a Sr. User Interface Engineer. This candidate is responsible for managing and executing the strategic priorities for their Partners and Core Product line, delivering premium-quality solutions with an agile and team-driven approach. On this team, you will have the opportunity to do your best work and revolutionize the way the world buys, sells, and owns cars.
location: Burlington, Vermont
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with Product Management to understand the challenges that end users face and partner with customers to design viable front-end solutions
- Provide input into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning for front-end solutions.
- Design, create, develop, and maintain dynamic user interfaces for multiple applications, complete with page-level unit testing
- Architect and implement front-end frameworks to increase development speed-to-market
- Develop high-traffic multi-tier applications that serve web pages to millions of consumers
- Perform troubleshooting efforts and investigations when necessary
- Provide ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products
- Actively work with less experienced user interface engineers to provide technical guidance and direction
- Actively participate in the engineering community, stay up to date on new web development technologies and best practices, and share insights with others in the organization
- Collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines to identify technical problems, assess potential options, and build solutions that achieve business goals and meet operational requirements
- Work with designers, UX specialists, and the product organization to create UI prototypes and production assets
- Plan and cost UI development activities, building in time for iteration, user feedback, and design changes, and articulating the costs and benefits of different design approaches
- Design, code, test, iterate on, and document applications and scripts based on product specifications, using industry-standard tools and practices
- Take part in reviews of your work and lead reviews of colleagues' work.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- HTML (5 years of experience is required)
- AWS (5 years of experience is required)
- REST (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.