Our client, a large retail distribution company in Central NJ is looking to grow their Front End mobile centric development team with this role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation (all phase of software development life cycle - SDLC.)
- Knowledge of Apache Cordova and Native iOS/Android development is a huge plus.
- Excellent functional, analytical, interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $99,999.96 - 125,000.00 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Front End Mobile Developer should be front end focused and will be working with the Web and Client Application team. The team is responsible for development and support of various e-commerce applications. Applications are built on variety of platforms including Azure and internal web servers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- React (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.