Our client, an industry leader, is in the process of building a new eCommerce platform, and is looking for seasoned engineers to help extend the capabilities of the platform. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop the layers of the applications, and to coordinate with the team on infrastructure needs. Skills
- Bachelor's degree or 6 years of IT work experience.
- 4+ years of experience with web application and/or native mobile development and design.
- 4+ years of Java, J2EE, and Object Oriented Programming experience
- Working knowledge of Web Services or RESTful API's
- Experience working with and developing Web Services (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Ajax) Web Applications
- Experience with Node.JS
- Working knowledge of Mobile Web Development including feature support and performance issues.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
You will be on the innovation team and would require some local travel to retail sites. This team focuses on new technology within the retail space
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.