Our client, a growing healthcare company based in Denver, Colorado that's revolutionizing how heart disease is diagnosed, treated and tracked is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team. You will own and manage the full product lifecycle, leading design of features, modules, and assist in improvement of quality, and driving time to market of the product development process.
In order to be successful, the Senior Product Manager must be able to operate independently and strategically, leveraging the appropriate tools, skills, and strategies to identify new market opportunities and make data-driven decisions. The Senior Product Manager is expected to be a key contributor to the company's sales and business development process, applying knowledge of area of expertise to collaborate internally and with existing clients or sales prospects on solution architecture and system design.
You'll be joining a team that delivers at high frequency by using and creating the latest technologies, interacting constantly with your team. You will also be working daily with data scientists and medical doctors, who will help to integrate software solutions with healthcare diagnosis systems, all in an environment conducive to productivity, brainstorming, and close collaboration across teams, with each team member being an integral part of the creative process.
- MBA or Master's in Engineering preferred or other relevant field with prior experience.
- 5+ years of product management experience in related disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and manage projects with competing priorities.
- Proven public speaking skills and ability to conduct remote meetings; experience presenting at conferences required
- Experience implementing and leveraging user-centered design principles to design, validate, and deliver intuitive, high-quality software user experiences across web and mobile platforms.
Skill and Abilities
- Solid technical presentation skills.
- Solid organizational skills; ability to remain organized and productive in a fast-paced work environment with competing priorities.
- Work independently, diligently, and efficiently on assigned tasks and projects.
- Collaborate seamlessly across company teams.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage the product development team from conception through design.
- Lead as product and feature owner, responsible for managing and prioritizing product backlog, software acceptance, release planning, and understanding the value of major projects.
- Maintain product roadmap, optimizing resources and focusing on strategic and customer-critical product areas.
- Partners with the cross functional areas such as Operations, Sales, Finance, and Regulatory to review product performance, effectiveness and determine actionable items to address.
- Track and communicate key product performance indicators including analyzing the results and advocating changes to meet corporate goals.
- Drive on-time delivery across business, technical & marketing teams with uncompromising quality.
- Analyze operational and behavioral metrics to formulate and test hypotheses to advance product direction. Evaluate end-user business needs, and manage the development and delivery of new platforms, tools, or features.
- Oversee and develop clear specifications to explain technical ideas and designs to external customers and sales prospects; this may include making presentations, influencing decisions, and navigating change.
- Research new industry product trends that will ensure the company is maintaining its strategically competitive edge.
- Conducts market research to evaluate product performance.
- Develop training tools to support the implementation and ongoing monitoring of product benefits and services.
- Serve as an advisor on both internal and client-facing projects to ensure consistency in product knowledge and best practices.
- Leverage existing client and market data to inform product roadmaps; implement new methods for collecting and utilizing data to ensure delivery of high-value features internally and across the user community.
- Support internal development and implementation of new products and service enhancements.
- As part of a startup with a highly collaborative culture, perform other related duties and "pitch in" where needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).