Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Lead Data BSA for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: BEAVERTON, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
A successful candidate in this diverse role, will have a potential focus ranging from: (1) data architecture design to direct business process evolution, (2) reverse engineering existing solutions to understand and evolve the process, (3) researching a critical source system/service to automate ingestion, and (4) educating teammates on your robust knowledge of business data requirements and data movement. This role will be vital in shaping the landscape by which analytics teams interact with and leverage data, as each release broadens available data sets and expands analytics self-serve capabilities. Experience in inventory and logistics systems is preferred. RESPONSIBILITIES
- We are seeking a high performing Lead Data BSA to play a key role in the development of transcational data products
- You will work with a variety of talented teammates including data engineers with a focus on the design and development of new solutions and capabilities for supply chain analytics and data platforms.
- The successful candidate is a problem solver with excellent business acumen, knowledge and understanding of enterprise data and analytics systems, with hands-on coding skills.
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, and develop solution options
- In this role, you will be responsible for designing innovative, high quality, cloud based analytics solutions and capabilities in support of the supply chain.
- Work directly with customers and team members to capture details of epic and story requirements, understand use cases, collect samples, and create tests; apply knowledge of Product and business drivers to enhance work
- 5-7 years of analytics solution development or product ownership and technology experience
- Ability to define source to target mapping, functional specifications and other documentation
- Understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they're applied in workplace culture
- Experience working as a member of a larger cross-functional Agile team. Design and implement features in collaboration with product owners, business partners and engineers using Agile / Scrum methodology
- Ability to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
Preferred if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in SAP preferred
- Understanding of supply chain industry standards in the analytics area
- Experience with analytics and data engineering best practices
- Ability to influence outcomes across highly aligned, loosely coupled solutions
- Experience working in a distributed / cloud scalable environment particularly AWS
- Familiarity with cloud based data and analytics tools, services, warehouses
- Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.