Our client is looking to hire two Software Engineers to join their growing team. In this role you will be responsible for creating queries, dashboards, data pipelines and scraping data from data logs. Supporting enterprise software applications/operation systems for a Fortune 50 company. Ideal candidate for this role will have experience with Administrating and Development using Splunk. Required:
- Result driven, self-motivated, customer centric, and a learning mindset, with a good understanding of related technologies.
- Centralized Logging platform solutions: Splunk (Preferred) ELK, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
location: Remote, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work on a Highly scalable and available centralized logging platform (MLS-P) comprising Splunk and other subsystems.
- Drive Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology (POT) evaluations
- Work extensively on automation of distributed clusters, data pipelines, application onboarding, etc. following Infrastructure as code (IaC) principles.
- Contribute to deliverables as a SME in platform DevOps and Splunk
- Develop, integrate and automate platform modules/workflows
- Triage and work on highly complex issues with broad technical or strategic implications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.