Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Product Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: about this role
The Product Manager for Sustainability, Global Quality, & Vendor Management is responsible for the product (system) planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and business requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with technology to ensure business goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
You will represent the needs of the business and strive to constantly improve end user engagement, user adoption, lifetime value and satisfaction of processes and system. Your goal is to build the best possible product, and advocate for the end users (customers), internal and external to the organization. a day in the life: what you'll do Business Product Strategy & Management
Technology and User Experience Management
- Own and understand business processes for sustainability, raw materials, finished goods, and vendor life cycles, and how they are integrated across supply chain
- Develop and communicate the product vision and roadmap for Sustainability, Vendor and Quality Management solution with a 12-18 month outlook, that clearly models how the solution provides value to the business (Impact Agenda, Quality Promise & Vendor Management) in the current and future environment
- Advocate for the Business (Sustainability, Quality & Sourcing) to ensure the end product achieves their objectives by bridging the communication gap between dev, design, the end users, and the business, while ensuring those objectives are manifested through technology and the user experience and technology
- Understand current and future business needs; as the representative of the business, product management leverages market research and exploration to continually understand business and market needs
- Drive and provide support into our fiscal budgeting process and Strategic Investment/Initiative process; ability to story-tell the business benefit and value of the product to senior leaders in achieving supply chain and company goals
- Manage the product and vendor lifecycle and technology adoption curve by collaborating closely with the internal end users, technology and change management teams.
- Prioritize backlog of features, capabilities, defects, integrations related to the program backlog
- Consulting with end user to make decisions on user experience
- Support the Program team in Scrum ceremonies (i.e: planning, backlog grooming, and system demo events)
- Support partners in delivering their roadmap and KPI objectives (i.e.. Sustainability, quality & vendor risk management)
- Provide input and help coordinate release roadmap
- Manage the product and vendor lifecycle and technology adoption curve by collaborating closely with the internal end-users, technology and change management teams.
- Lead in providing regular roadmap status updates against Quarterly Planning objectives for Technology
- 5-10 years of relevant professional experience with at least 3 of the years directly in product management
- Experience prioritizing backlog of features, capabilities, defects, integrations related to large complex ERP solution
- Experience managing business facing products
- Experience taking a product from concept to release; taking a brand new feature or product to operations and monitoring it's success
- Skilled and experienced in working with technology teams
- Supply Chain, Apparel, Quality, and/or Sustainability experience would be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Minimum BA/BS degree from a four-year accredited university (or relevant job experience)
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take yourself too seriously.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.