job summary: Summary of the project/initiative which describes what's being done:
Building analytic and data science intelligence solutions to support member consumerization. Work streams will include IEX, affordability, DDP, and advocacy. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Business, or similar field
- 5+ years hands-on expertise with Big Data technologies and relational databases
- Big Data Application Development specific skills: Air Flow, Spark, Hive, Python
- 5+ years of experience performing, managing, and delivering on data science projects/initiatives
- Retail data science/analytics experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience with administrative claims data
location: Minnetonka, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $75.00 - 93.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- The Data Science/Analytics Consulting Partner will help to drive the intelligence behind our member consumerization efforts. This individual must be agile, wear many technical hats, and be comfortable filling in the gaps of vague business requirements.
- This individual will need the ability to work across many different stakeholders and systems to influence and align future-state delivery, growth, and innovation strategies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Big Data technologies
- Air Flow
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.